HERBAL SLEEP CONTAINS 7 HERBS TO HELP YOU TO SLEEP WELL
- MULLEIN – This plant has a mild sedative effect which thereby induces sleep.
- CHAMOMILE – Soothes and relaxes, while relieving restlessness.
- PASSIFLORA – The leaves of the Passiflora climbing vine have been used for centuries by indigenous tribes as a sedative or calming tonic.
- BLUE VERVAIN – Blue vervain functions as both a stimulant and relaxant.
- SKULLCAP – Skullcap is a herb traditionally used in treating insomnia, excitability and restlessness. Skullcap induces sleep by controlling nervous irritability and muscular incoordination.
- HOPS FLOWER – This plant serves as a tonic to the body by creating overall restfulness.
- OATSTRAW – Has a tonic, soothing effect on the body’s systems.
Just take 1 about one hour before you would like to sleep. Good remedy for Jet Lag